The Social Security Office in Tampa, Florida address is: 3415 E Frontage Road 33607, Tampa, Florida.
An appointment is not required, but if you contact the office and schedule, it may reduce the time you spend waiting to apply.
General – From I-275 Take The Westshore Exit, Turn North, Away From The Overpass. Go Past Cypress Street, Turn Left On Laurel Street At The Light, Turn Left On Frontage Road, Proceed One Block, The Office Is On The Left.
Your local social security office usually provides such services as:
- Apply for Retirement Benefits
- Apply for SSI and Disability Benefits
- Check Application or Appeal Status
- Apply for Medicare
- Replace Medicare Card
- Apply for survivors’ benefits
- Obtain SSA Forms
- Obtain a Social Security Card
- Request a Replacement Social Security Card